[BlueOnyx:06285] Re: help with wild card SSL cert install

Jim Dory jdory at nomealaska.org
Mon Jan 10 12:17:56 -05 2011

On 1/7/2011 10:51 PM, Doug Harvey wrote:
> Hey Jim.  I had issues with installing certs on BQ, so this will be an
> interesting read.
>
> Doug
>

> On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Jim Dory <jdory at nomealaska.org
> <mailto:jdory at nomealaska.org>> wrote:
>
>      Hoping someone can offer some advice or answers to installing a wild
>     card SSL certificate.

Might not be much of a read as no one has really offered anything yet.
One guy suggested offlist not doing a wildcard - and that may be the
direction I go. Maybe I'll just do a regular one for webmail.nomealaska.org.

The GUI has a way to create a request and to install certs, so perhaps
I'll try that first. If it doesn't work I'll try whatever other methods
I find online - not many specific to BlueOnyx. I did install one just a
bit over a year ago but didn't take good notes on how I did it. Assuming
you were eventually successful? Any caveats to share?

/jd

--
Jim Dory
Engineering