[BlueOnyx:06306] Re: FastCGI

lewisg lewisg at iglou.com
Thu Jan 13 17:17:26 -05 2011

Gerald Waugh wrote:
> If someone had an answer you would get a reply.
> be patient

I'm fairly patient.

Looking back through the posts on this NG it seems like there are a good
number of one poster threads that never got answered. OTOH threads by
repeat posters were answered promptly, even if the replies were less
than useful.

I have given up on other OSS projects if I couldn't find a decent user
group that would at least commiserate with a first time poster. If you
guys here believe Blue Onyx is a good thing and want to see it thrive
this sort of attitude might need some adjustment.

Sorry to be offensive but that is how it looks from here.