[BlueOnyx:06307] Re: FastCGI

Dennis daodennis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 17:40:34 -05 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 2:17 PM, lewisg <lewisg at iglou.com> wrote:
> Gerald Waugh wrote:

> Looking back through the posts on this NG it seems like there are a good
> number of one poster threads that never got answered. OTOH threads by
> repeat posters were answered promptly, even if the replies were less
> than useful.
>
> I have given up on other OSS projects if I couldn't find a decent user
> group that would at least commiserate with a first time poster. If you
> guys here believe Blue Onyx is a good thing and want to see it thrive
> this sort of attitude might need some adjustment.
>
> Sorry to be offensive but that is how it looks from here.

Hi,

I am new here too, and I am on a lot of mailing lists and I have yet
to see every question get answered, that could be naive thinking
though maybe I'm just not on the right mailing lists.

Anyway. This question might also be worth while to ask on an Apache
mailing list or your local Linux User's group or the application
documentation itself. I don't necessarily have a lot of experience on
the subject myself.

If you install your applications it is also helpful to just try it and
see what errors you get and then go from there.

Here is some background info on FastCGI, that might point you in the
right direction:

http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/3
http://www.fastcgi.com/mod_fastcgi/docs/mod_fastcgi.html

Thanks,