[BlueOnyx:06352] Re: Problems with PHP.INI and memory_limit

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Thu Jan 20 15:42:24 -05 2011

I put a phpinfo.php file in the site's web root folder and it displays the
same results: the server is not picking up the values set in the
/etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/sitex or sitex.include file nor an .htaccess file in
the web root folder.

Why is my server ignoring the settings saved in the individual site's GUI
settings?