[BlueOnyx:06353] Re: Problems with PHP.INI and memory_limit

Titus Bolton titus at antennasystems.com
Thu Jan 20 15:46:34 -05 2011

Make sure that you can override them.  I would check the GUI and check it on the server too.

Kind regards,

Titus Bolton
Antenna Systems & Solutions, Inc.
931 Albion Avenue
Schaumburg, Illinois 60193-4550
United States of America
Phone: +1-847-584-1000   Fax: +1-847-584-9951
http://www.antennasystems.com

GSA Contract Number: GS-35F-0479T
Electronic Counter Measures, Trap and Trace Devices, and accessories.

Watch our network broadcast television interviews on www.youtube.com/antennasystems

Confidentiality note:
This message is the property of Antenna Systems & Solutions, Inc. and contains information which may be privileged or confidential.  It is meant only for the intended recipients and/or their authorized agents.  If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy any printed or electronic copies of this message.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this message or the information contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.   Thank you for your cooperation.