[BlueOnyx:06378] Disappearing DNS

Alan Kline akline at netins.net
Tue Jan 25 12:02:29 -05 2011

I'm using a BX box with a clean install that's a week or so old. My site
had been successfully transferred from a previous BX box, and everything
had been working fine since the transfer.

Sometime late last night, my DNS records seem to have suddenly vanished
from the internet. This morning, my site is unreachable except via the
IP address. Everything looks ok in the DNS section in the site's GUI.

I've updated the zone file with the domain's registrar--they were
pointing elsewhere, but that's always been the case. Would it appear
that this is my problem, or should I be looking elsewhere?

TIA...
Alan