[BlueOnyx:06377] Re: Missing files...... can someone confirm whathappens when an update occurs?

ETM Pacific Support support at etmpacific.com.au
Mon Jan 24 17:34:48 -05 2011

Michael,

Ok, thanks for that.

I did have another look around...... no other files missing and no access by
myself ( who is the only one with access to the box ) since before I went
away.

So I am stumped - but I will put it down to maybe an ftp delete or something
stupid like that ( which would have been me ) which would leave no
log/trace.

Tony