[BlueOnyx:06382] Re: Disappearing DNS

David Kreifels ka0jon at our-klan.com
Tue Jan 25 13:14:55 -05 2011

I'm not sure this pertains to you, but this is what I have personally

Figured out on BlueOynx Using the Built in DNS Server.

Anytime after you create a new Vsite and check Automatic DNS Configuration

Then I go to Servermanagement > Network Services > DNS

You'll see the DNS Info listed for The Vsite you created

BUT you have to UNCHECKED Enable Server and save it

Then CHECKED Enable Server and save it

And then DNS on that new Vsite Works

This is what I always have to due on New Vsites.

David