[BlueOnyx:06397] Re: Disappearing DNS

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Tue Jan 25 23:33:16 -05 2011

Hallelujah! Thank you (again!) Chris! And thank you as well to the other
gentlemen who offered advice and suggestions. All are greatly appreciated.

For everyone else...Chris worked very diligently a week or so ago fixing
a problem that was entirely my doing (don't ask!). I've worked with
Chris and his staff now for about 5 years or so, and the service has
always been above top notch...

And I also hope that the problem and solution that Chris found may be
useful to others...

Now, to catch up on a day's worth of email that's flowing in... ;)