[BlueOnyx:06393] web interface for jabber client?

TooManyHandles toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:48:44 -05 2011

I work behind a Really Filtered environment, and I'm not  willing to
ssh tunnel/ VPN into a home system to relay chat protocols from this
environment.
RDP/logmein etc etc is filtered out not matter the port.

It isn't that they care re: IM itself much but potential exposure of
internal systems.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a web module I could run on BX
that would let me hop on jabber from time to time via http or https on
my home system?  I don't do data plans on cell at this time.

It's not a huge need, but it would be convenient once in a while.
Else, its going to be a data plan for the cell in a couple months when
4G comes around on Verizon (yes, lame USA cell options, no
international gloating please).

Thanks!