[BlueOnyx:07610] Re: Yum update breaks specific sendmail config

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Mon Jul 4 12:00:25 -05 2011

I understand that the include will be whacked when a new updated comes in, but it's simpler to re-add the include line than all of the changes you original wrote.  I would think the include would need to go to toward the bottom if you have overwritten standard commands that are present in the base sendmail.mc.

Wouldn't it be nice if there were one more option window in the mail server configuration of GUI to put your optional includes and that gets added automatically after every update?