[BlueOnyx:07609] Re: Yum update breaks specific sendmail config

Frank Soyer fsoyer at systea.net
Mon Jul 4 11:34:10 -05 2011

Oh yes good idea...
In the sendmail.mc I have just

# grep -i include sendmail.mc
include(`/usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4')dnl

Which seems to be related to m4 only, but nothing else.
The problem is : if I add something like
"include(`/etc/mail/cf/my_cf_file.cf')" in the sendmail.mc, maybe this
could work (not tested)... But will also be broken at last update !! :/

Any other solution ?