[BlueOnyx:07668] Re: cce tools

User Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Mon Jul 11 18:40:44 -05 2011

Billing programs like WHMCS, Modernbill, AWBS etc. have a custom server
provisioning module, you have to modify it to do what you want. Typically
that involves using curl to contact the BX server and exicute the cce shell
commands. It would be nice if someone wrote a small daemon for BX that had
an encrypted API we could call for prvisioning from a billing system.

- Ernie.

> How would I call cce tools through a php application with the intention of
> integrating with a billing/provisioning system?
>
> Regards,
>
> Rashid

"I Ping therefore I am."