[BlueOnyx:07680] Re: Question about importing accounts

Rodrigo Ordoñez Licona rodrigo at xnet.mx
Fri Jul 15 14:42:30 -05 2011

Sorry for the top post.

I was able to import users from a foreign system using the import feature
from within a site.

As a site admin there are two import export options.

you can create a user manually an export the file.

The file is a csv that contains username, aliases, disk space

You can create a similar file with your users from an aexcel spreadsheet and
import it. (that is for the account creation only)

Old Email migration would be another issue,

however this procedure saved me a lot of trouble especially for sites with
several users

HTH

Rodrigo O
Xnet