[BlueOnyx:07708] Re: phpMyAdmin broken

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Mon Jul 18 17:49:24 -05 2011

Jeff,

phpMyAdmin tries to access your database with the user/password you have
set under Site Management, *Your Site*, Services, Web. The most probable
cause for your problems is that this user/pw there is not valid anymore
in the MySQL server. Make sure you change the MySQL user/pw in MySQL to
whatever the control panel says.
Do not disable MySQL services for your site, this could and probably
will destroy your database completely.

Cheers,
Christoph