[BlueOnyx:07729] Re: Installed BlueOnyx tarball and can't login

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jul 20 05:07:49 -05 2011

Hi Jeremy,

> Now I can't seem to SSH in because it either disabled SSH root and
> didn't create admin or it changed the root password on me. I tried
> both root and admin with the password admin and the password blueonyx
> but no combinations of those seem to work.
>
> Any help would be awesome as to what the PW might be?

The password for both "root" and "admin" should be this:

blueonyx

All in lower case and it assumes that you use a keyboard with US layout.
Typically "root" login by SSH should be disabled after the install.

Also: Try to see if AdmServ is working by connecting to http://<your-ip>:444/

That connects directly to port 444 where the GUI runs. Provided it is running.

Which tarball did you use for the install and did you do the install on top of
a CentOS5 that you somehow got onto the RaQ4?