[BlueOnyx:07738] Re: Installed BlueOnyx tarball and can't login

Jeremy McFarland mcfarland.jeremy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:12:14 -05 2011

Hey Michael,

I installed BlueOnyx-5106R-CentOS5-i386-20090402.tar.gz.

The install script ran fine, I didn't get any errors but when I left
SSH after it was done to login, admserv isn't running and the login
directory was never created. The password to root has been changed and
it's not blueonyx so I can't SSH into the box to fix anything. I'm
just going to have to do a recovery on this box I think and try again.