[BlueOnyx:07740] Re: BlueOnyx 5107R Beta - swatch warning

Thomas Petersen thomasp at nsd.dk
Wed Jul 20 12:24:33 -05 2011

Hi
I installed from ISO beta 6, and if it matters I am using vmware esxi4

# echo $LC_ALL  returns  en_US.UTF-8

there is nothing on the server so i might just try to reinstall and
not choosing Danish and see if the problem disappear.

Or would you like to find the error first?

Thanks for your time with this project :)

/Thomas