[BlueOnyx:07760] Re: BlueOnyx 5107R Beta - swatch warning

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jul 20 22:02:42 -05 2011

Hi Thomas,

> I installed from ISO beta 6, and if it matters I am using vmware esxi4
>
> # echo $LC_ALL  returns  en_US.UTF-8
>
> there is nothing on the server so i might just try to reinstall and
> not choosing Danish and see if the problem disappear.

Yes, if possible, please try that. I also will try to replicate the problem on
a test box here. It could be that it indeed may happen if you choose another
language than English during the setup wizard. Then again, the 5107R Swatch
has provisions in it to force it to en_US-UTF-8 anyway and I wonder why that
doesn't work.

The only good reason for it not to work would be if en_US.UTF-8 wasn't
available, but that can't be the case if you installed off the CD.