[BlueOnyx:07784] Re: BX install errors

Jeremy McFarland mcfarland.jeremy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:08:22 -05 2011

On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 19:15 +0200, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> > For some reason it is not creating the user directory in sausalito that
> > holds addAdmin.pl. The install.sh fails trying to create admin and no
> > admserv is running.
>
> That sounds like quite a few RPMs didn't get installed. Take a look inside the
> installer. There is a long "yum install ..." line below the comment "# Install
> BlueOnyx RPMs:". Copy that entire line and run it again and see what error
> messages you get or if it fetches anything that may be missing.
>
> > The error in my mail is "Can't locale CCE.PM in @INC", then it lists
> > everything in @INC.
>
> rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/sausalito/perl/CCE.pm
> sausalito-cce-client
>
> yum install sausalito-cce-client

When I attempt to manually install with yum I get "No package
base-phpsysinfo-locale-ja available" from the start, then it proceeds to
go through packages and dependencies that need update. If I don't
--skipbroken then it'll error out in the base-mailman packages.

Otherwise I get an error like "No argument for package:" for everything
once it goes to the package downloads.

He does have CentOS5, not sure what version.