[BlueOnyx:07836] Fwd: www3.webtent.net: emailSubject

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Mon Jul 25 08:49:15 -05 2011

I setup a test 5107 server as a VPS on VMware ESXi, all went well, that
was a few days ago. All of sudden this morning, I keep getting the
following email. But when I login to the server, Active Monitor shows
all OK. I used the following iso and the server has all of its updates...

BlueOnyx-5107R-SL-6.0-20110720-Beta-07.iso

Perhaps there was a problem because I got the lightly used message 15
minutes later, but the emailSubject and emailBody are not coming through...