[BlueOnyx:07876] Re: 5107R progress with PKG providers

Alex Jake alex.jake at live.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 16:53:01 -05 2011

Thanks for your reply,

I agree with where your coming from, I agree package builders need to make a living, everyone does,
but where I personally don't agree is say for example solarspeed.net charges £52.36 for PHP 5.3.6 per
server, if someone has 100 server's running BO that's £5,236.00, I've tried in a couple occations to email
solarspeed and they never seem to respond to my emails, no discount is offered in their shopping cart for
multiple purchases.

Quote: "All  PKGs are licensed per server. So for each server you want to run it
 on  you need to buy a copy.
However, we do offer discounts and bulk
deals.", really? not when I went to the shopping cart it isn't. I
couldn't even find anything as to say how much discount is available on multiple purchases.

Regards,
Alex.