[BlueOnyx:07219] Re: Where to submit feature requests?

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Wed May 4 17:17:37 -05 2011

That's certainly an acceptable solution.  All we need is an icon, right?
Maybe a check mark icon.  As an administrator on CPanel (I know, don't barf
:-)), having the link to the website is nice, but they don't provide a
target browser window, so I have to CTRL-click the website domain name to
open it in another tab.  They do something similar with the IP address,
where it is linked to the IP address/~username, similar to how the preview
mode would work.

> Yes, the site numbers eventually get re-used. When you delete a site and
> create a new one, chances are that the old site-number will be re-used
> straight away. If not, it'll get re-used eventually down the road.

Thanks!