[BlueOnyx:07346] Re: alias (virtusertable ?) issue

fsoyer at systea.net fsoyer at systea.net
Mon May 23 09:17:34 -05 2011

Hi all,
thanks : you were right.

The "www" record was missing for the principal domain of the server. It
is necessary for BO because all aliases in virtusertable depends on
"@www.systea.fr".
Now I know that for a BO box, a MX can be a CNAME if this CNAME point to
a A record, but the domain (without hostname) and the www records must
use a A record.

And thanks for the link to intodns.com : useful !!

Regards,
Frank