[BlueOnyx:08354] Re: Major Database problem

Charles Bowman charlesbowman at wknet.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 11:50:07 -05 2011

MySQL Error = Out of Disk Space!
If this is the case, you will get loads of weird behaviour.

$ df -h
$ df -h /tmp #always worth checking

Check your DBs
$ service mysqld stop
$ cd /var/lib/mysql
$ myisamchk
$ service mysqld start

Clear out unused data.
Also check the file sizes of your logs, 5107R appears to miss log-rotate
sometimes (on mine, at least).

Cheers,