[BlueOnyx:08398] Re: Improvement Request - table lengths and site order

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Tue Sep 6 21:44:08 -05 2011

Thx for the update. Back in the day we bought a bright shiny new Raq550
and migrated from our Raq4. Within 48 hours we turned our raq4 back on
strictly for list support because the mailing list interface was an
utter disaster.  unfortunately we are still running that raq4 to this
day as we havent found another server that is as equally friendly in the
UI.  :(