[BlueOnyx:08468] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Wed Sep 14 23:44:47 -05 2011

Hi  Michael

>  "base-swupdate.mod", which is 100% identical between 5106R and  5107R

Ah--  in my  local 5106R  the software updates is also change to English !
And English "BlueOnyx News" came up in front of page.
So  I can not do yum update for my product BX.

Are you excluding the Japanese user ?

> All you'd need to edit the files woul be an editor for PO files.

Why do I do as volunteer for the group which is going to exclude us ?
Please move the English "BlueOnyx News"  or translate it ?

Eiji Hamano