[BlueOnyx:08474] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Thu Sep 15 05:03:00 -05 2011

Hi Michael Stauber

I  have three considered things.

1,  BlueOnyx is made for not technical person as for many.
     That is, a end user and resaler also go into the control panel.

     You might have misunderstanding,  if they all  love English.

2.  If  a top page is most slowly,  as a first person and a beginner,
    how do they feel it ?

3.  When we enter the control pages,  we are not in hurry in many cases ?

Still I can not understand  "BlueOnyx News".

Eiji Hamano