[BlueOnyx:08475] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Sep 15 06:29:48 -05 2011

Hi Eiji Hamano,

> 1,  BlueOnyx is made for not technical person as for many.
>      That is, a end user and resaler also go into the control panel.

The menu entry "BlueOnyx News" and the newspage itself can *only* be seen by a
server administrator.

A siteAdmin will not see it.

A user site user will not see it.

Please try it out. Login as a site admin or regular user.  You don't see the
"BlueOnyx News" then.

> 2.  If  a top page is most slowly,  as a first person and a beginner,
>     how do they feel it ?

Actually you don't have to wait for the page to load if you're in a hurry.

But this discussion is somewhat circular and fruitless, Eiji. We're back where
we usually are: I asked if you would help with the Japanese translation of the
BlueOnyx GUI and like it is so often the case: When we ask for volunteers, it
gets awfully quiet. ;o)