[BlueOnyx:08505] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Mon Sep 19 02:38:17 -05 2011

> Hi Eiji Hamano,
>
>> It's contrary to the BlueXXXX culture which  has a multi-language, I
>> think.
>
> It is also part of that culture that we help each others. To improve the
> Japanese translation of BlueOnyx we need help from people who speak
> Japanese.
>
> Help us and we will help you.
>
> --
> With best regards
>
> Michael Stauber

Ohh--.
If  I had no translation files and just be a Japanese beginner,

Anyway, I sent the new translated Japanase files,
base-email.mo and base-email.po,  to Michael Stauber today.

I have more;
But since it is the thing translated only into my company,
it somewhat needs time to modify for sending to the list.

P.S.
Do not use http://www.poedit.net/  for BX Japanase po files.
Japanase EUC characters will break.

Eiji Hamano