[BlueOnyx:08530] Re: 5106R Majordomo vulnerability?

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Tue Sep 20 01:16:18 -05 2011

Michael Stauber wrote:
>> I agree that disabling NDA's altogether is not how I would like to see
>> BlueOnyx packaged.   Making it a toggle in the GUI could be an option
>> for those who think it's a good idea in their specific cases, but that
>> is probably more trouble than it's worth.
>>

> Yeah, taht's a good point. I'll check if I can dig up the config option for
> Sendmail that allows turning off bounces. Couldn't find it when I was just
> looking for it. Adding a switch to the GUI to make it configureable is
> trivial.

Don't want to be the messenger with the bad news, but AFAIK there is no
such option in sendmail, at least I have spent quite some time in the
sendmail docs regarding this without any results.

I'd be happy to learn otherwise. Probably sendmail doesn't offer this as
it hurts the RFCs.

Cheers,
Christoph