[BlueOnyx:08571] Re: vmware

Miguel Saiz miguel.neox at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 02:53:59 -05 2011

Hi,

I am working the same. For us the best solution was to use CMU.

The work line we did was:

1.- Provide a new virtual server (300GB of HD space thin provision)
2.- Install BO and update yum
3.- Make it a template
4.- Use this template to replicate the virtual machines
5.- CMU to each virtual server

Note: The provision of 300GB is to avoid later LVM configuration for
virtual servers that need more HD space.

I hope it helps

Best regards
Miguel