[BlueOnyx:08662] Migrating Drupal 6 from BQ to BO

Martyn Bailey martyn at solis.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 10:46:45 -05 2011

First (actually, probably second) of many migration queries...

I've copied a Drupal 6 site over from BQ to BO - used database
import via phpmyadmin - all sort of seemed alright, but some of the
functions have stopped, and various parts of the site simply don't
seem to work.

I'm guessing (and it is just that) this is down to different versions of
MySQL - but obviously, could be wrong could be permissions
somewhere that I've missed - or anything really!

Before I go hacking around and potentially make it all worse, has
anyone else encountered (and resolved) this?