[BlueOnyx:08671] Disable apache directory listing

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Thu Sep 29 10:30:50 -05 2011

Hi,

I am testing a 5107R installation before migrating from bluequartz.

I notice that my bluequartz doesn't allow directory listing in apache, and
5107R does allow it. I think it is better to not allow it, it gives a
slightly bit more safety.

On my bluequartz there is a /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf that disables
this directory listing, but I don't know where this file came from. I
don't know if it came standard with bluequartz.

Perhaps blueonyx should disallow directory listings by default?

Thanks
--
Maurice de Laat