[BlueOnyx:11820] Re: Vacation messages

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc kenlists at precisionweb.net
Mon Dec 17 19:40:08 -05 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregg" <greggk1 at cox.net>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 9:04 AM
Subject: [BlueOnyx:11818] Re: Vacation messages

> Anyone? :-(

Greg

If you rename the server and then name it back to the original, then rename
the site and then name it back to the original, does that make a difference?

Any anomolies in the files below compared to other servers?
/etc/hosts

/etc/resolv.conf

/etc/mail/local-host-names

/etc/HOSTNAME

/etc/sysconfig/network

?

If you edit the sendmail.cf and uncomment

Dj$w.Foo.COM

and put in the actual server name there, then restart sendmail, does that
help?

Ken Marcus