[BlueOnyx:11821] Re: Vacation messages

Gregg greggk1 at cox.net
Mon Dec 17 20:30:48 -05 2012

> in
> don't

First of all, thank you for replying Ken :)
I did check all of those 5 files as you suggested and compared it to another
server, and it all seems good.
I renamed the server, and then renamed it back, same with the site.
I tested again, and again I see this in the maillog:
Dec 17 18:19:24 ns1 sendmail[2831]: qBI1JOYR002831: Losing
./qfqBI1JOYR002831: savemail panic
Dec 17 18:19:24 ns1 sendmail[2831]: qBI1JOYR002831: SYSERR(testiso):
savemail: cannot save rejected email anywhere

Then I checked in /etc/spool/clientmqueue and this is what is in there:
The original message was received at Mon, 17 Dec 2012 18:19:24 -0700
from testiso at localhost

gregg at mydomain.com
    (reason: 553 5.3.0 <testiso at ns1.domain.com>... No such user here)
    (expanded from: gregg at mydomain.com)