[BlueOnyx:11846] Re: apache sender shows localhost.localdomain

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 21:52:36 -05 2012

sorry to interrupt, I was just clearing my hotmail inbox wen I saw this....

I had a a similar issue when setting up my primary name server, in the log files of SSH attacks (yes even as I was setting up someone in Cjina was trying to hack into me, true story) it showed localhost as the host name and not NS1 like I had told it to in the web settings...

Also my web site was displaying the login, and not the templated holding page I was expecting...

I noticed that *SILLY ME* I forgot to change the settings in my SOA under DNS, I am not certain but it may be the same issue here also.

Let us know how you go :)

Regards
Brian