[BlueOnyx:11849] Re: Exchange Server

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Fri Dec 21 07:33:30 -05 2012

Nic,

no this is not possible.
Blueonyx based on CentOS Linux or Scientific Linux; both Linux Systems.

Microsoft Exchange Server can only run on an Microsoft Operating System (like Server 2008 R2, 2012 or Small Business Server).

If you do not want to run Windows Server, maybe you can have a look for Open Exchange (http://www.open-xchange.com/home.html). It might be that it is possible to get it working on BlueOnyx but I would not recommend this because it will not be integrated in the BlueOnyx panel.

We are offing Windows Servers with Microsoft Exchange Installation. If you are interested you can contact me offlist.

Regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt

Geschäftsführer
Tel.: +49.69952181 31
Fax: +49.69952181 41
eMail: dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter http://www.bpanet.de

Problemlos Domains registrieren: http://www.edns.de

Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: https://www.back2web.de

SalesLOGIX Zusatzlösungen von BPA

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.