[BlueOnyx:09312] Re: cadduser --quota missing

Roman Buerkle nexxus at stimme.net
Wed Jan 4 10:29:19 -05 2012

Hello Blues,

i just checked the BO5108R and there i found the "--quota" flag:

[root at bxs64 ~]# cat /etc/build
build 20110922 for a 5108R in en_US

[root at bxs64 ~]# cadduser  --help
Usage /usr/sbin/cadduser [OPTION]...
  --admin, -a, --enable-admin
      User is a site-admin
  --quota=integer, -q, --set-quota
      Set the disk quota of this user in megabytes (MB)
  --remarks=string, -r
      user remarks
  --shell, -t, --enable-shell
      Enable shell access for user

but on my productive box BO5106R there no "--quota" flag:

[root at bxs ~]#  cat /etc/build
build 20110817 for a 5106R in en_US

[root at bxs ~]# cadduser  --help
Usage /usr/sbin/cadduser [OPTION]...
  --admin, -a, --enable-admin
      User is a site-admin
  --adminPassword=string, --adminpw
      Admin's password
  --aliases=list, -e
      list of email alaises, comma delmited
  --apop, -o, --enable-apop
      Enable authenticated POP (APOP)
  --forward=list, -w
      foward email to email addresses, comme delimated
  --fpx, -x, --enable-fpx
      Enable Frontpage server extensions for user
  --fqdn=string, --domain, -d
      fully quilified domain name ie. www.domain.com
  --fullname=string, -f
      user's full name, user name is used if not provided
  --group=string, -g, --groupname
      group name of the site you wish to add the user to ie. site2
  --help, -h, -?
      Help Text
  --name=list, -n
      Name of the User
  --password=string, -p
      user password
  --quick, -Q
      Quick Help Text
  --remarks=string, -r
      user remarks
  --shell, -t, --enable-shell
      Enable shell access for user

Do you see any chance to backport this function to BO5106R -Series?

Greets
Roman