[BlueOnyx:09360] 5107R release and self-partitioning

Radek P. radi242 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:31:37 -05 2012

Hello there,
I have recently installed Blueonyx 5107R for the first time and as I found
automated
partitioning scheme quite not fitting my needs, moved forward to employ
"self" method
as described on web page of the project. However it seems that this option
is not
available at the splash screen anymore. Does it mean that I'm only forced
to struggle
with manual LVM resizing?

While searching on the web, I found some older post regarding beta release
and problems with implementing manual partitioning according to changes
constantly evolving inside Anaconda. Is it still the same problem and is
that
the reason the "self" option is not available here?

best regards
Radek

--
********* Machines are humans. We`re programmed that way ************