[BlueOnyx:09391] Re: Amazon Web Services Blueonyx setup

Lew Berry LCBerry at lcbconsulting.net
Fri Jan 13 20:35:21 -05 2012

I was kinda wondering about that one myself since it all appears to be private IP with some sort of NAT. What is the subnet and gateway? Perhaps a better understanding of the install/setup process (particularly in the IP portion of it) would help us get up to speed on what we're doing here. I'm assuming we're loading (mounting) an ISO for install to a VM here. Not sure where the private IP comes in to play here. I've done RAQ III, IV, 550, BX and even Rackstar, but losing the private IP was always the next step after initial yum and setting a real password.

Lew Berry, MCSE, MCT, CSSA
LCB Consulting Inc.