[BlueOnyx:09398] Re: Amazon Web Services Blueonyx setup

Gert Junes gert at oskard.be
Sun Jan 15 06:21:50 -05 2012

We run a couple of Bluequartz servers on physical servers in our own rack at a datacenter in Brussels Belgium. I was looking into creating redundancy with duplicates of these servers in the Amazon Web Services Cloud.
Since solarspeed offers a AWS version of BlueOnyx, I decided to test this.
I know what I'm doing and everything installed fine with the instructions on the solarspeed site. I only ran into this IP address problem which I think causes the Apache public webserver redirecting to the 444 port.

More information and install instructions of this BlueOnyx version are to be found here: http://www.solarspeed.net/category.php?id_category=16
There is a specific instruction to work with the 'elastic IP' option from Amazon.

Hope this claryfies it a bit.

Kind regards,
Gert

GERT JUNES