[BlueOnyx:09403] Re: 5107R release and self-partitioning

Radek P. radi242 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:06:58 -05 2012

W dniu 16 stycznia 2012 11:16 użytkownik Michael Stauber <
mstauber at blueonyx.it> napisał:

Hi Michael, thanks for your response.

> If you need your own partitioning scheme for more than one install, then
> there
> would be the option of taking the CD apart and to modify the kickstart
> script
> so that it partitions things in the way you need them.
>
> What kind of partitioning layout do you need?

Not any special layout as a rule. I was thinking rather about a general
option to
perform tailor-made installations according to needs. But I think this is
all about
providing of maximum /home capacity.

>From my point of view default layout leaves too much space for other
partitions
as well as for swap space.

As some kind of workaround at the moment  I used 'small disks - below 20GB'
partition scheme available in boot menu. It made /home much bigger.

best regards
Radek