[BlueOnyx:09420] Re: Password Enforcement

Chris Comley chris at wizards.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 09:41:49 -05 2012

This seems to be going from bad to worse anyway.

I've just tried

log12&---12ad99++

and it's STILL saying it's "too short" - that's surely longer than some I've
done before. Is it trying to insist on a minium number of letters or digits
as well as over-all length? Half the problem is the rules don't even appear
to be specified!

I daresay I can't change the pwd at the command line either.