[BlueOnyx:09451] 2 CMS-Systems on one webspace

Klein Joachim j.klein at ibusiness.at
Fri Jan 27 10:16:13 -05 2012

Hy to the list!

I have the following request:
A customer wants that on one webspace should exists two different
CMS-Systems.
I think the blueonyx can handle it, but the systems are managed between two
different companys and the shouldn´t get access for the other system.
Also both wants to use the same domain and no sudomain (like www2).

www.domain.com
/cms1 -> FTP-User 1
/cms2 -> FTP-User 2

SuPHP is enabled because of the security and then also Userwebs are
disabled.

For now I have only one Idea to get this thing running:
Take two websites (cms1 and cms2) and then take a reverse Proxy and
combine this two.

Have anyone another idea - or simplier???
Thanks
Joachim