[BlueOnyx:09485] Re: Homepage

Eric Bel e.bel at bel-nl.com
Mon Jan 30 12:20:30 -05 2012

I mean the basic www site of the server.  I see an index.html but am not allowed to modify it.

When I enter a domain of a virtual site apache is redirecting as aspected.

But the domain of the server will go to a virtual site.

Also when I go to "myblueonyxserver.com" I will be redirected to a virtual site.

I've no idea also how to make one as the first/primary site.

Eric

Op 30 jan. 2012 om 18:07 heeft "Krul, Patrick" <patrick at krulleke.nl> het volgende geschreven: