[BlueOnyx:10689] Milters on 5108R

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Fri Jun 1 01:02:31 -05 2012

Is anyone using a sendmail milter on BlueOnyx 5108R?

I am getting crashes every couple of minutes on an anti-spam Milter (j-chkmail)
that I have used for many years (since 5102R) without any problems.
It's fine on 5107R. The only thing I can think of is there is something in the
64bit world it doesn't like, seems to compile and install just fine.

So I am wondering if there are other milters out there that have been tested
on 5108R that are working ok?

This is my first install of 5108R, so I haven't really tested it all that
much.

- Ernie.