[BlueOnyx:10708] Re: BO 5106R Suspend

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Jun 3 12:10:50 -05 2012

Hi Patrick,

> I know if I suspend a site it will fall back to site1. It will not show
> /error/403-forbidden.html because that error page is in the site that is
> suspended.

There are some generic error pages located here:

/usr/sausalito/ui/web/error/

But they only kick in if they are not overridden by the vsite-specific error
pages.

I think in the longer run I will modify the current behaviour in a way that
when you suspend a site, then the "ErrorDocument" lines from the respective
/etc/httpd/conf/vhost/siteX file will be removed or commented out. That way
the generic error pages from /usr/sausalito/ui/web/error/ can kick in.

Another - maybe better - idea is: On suspend the siteX file gets pointed to a
specific ErrorDocument page and/or webpage that says "This site has been
suspended". That should be easy to set up.