[BlueOnyx:10811] Roundcube

Alan Seath alan at seathmedia.co.uk
Sun Jun 17 04:23:58 -05 2012

Hi,

I am now running roundcube for clients looking to access their email through a web browser. Some clients have been migrated from squirrelmail and are used to using /webmail/ after their domain name.

Is there any way I can redirect those user that put /webmail/ to /mail/ ?

I have tried creating a folder called webmail with a php redirect and .htaccess and they have not worked. I can only presume that the server is looking for these directories before the vsite.

Alan