[BlueOnyx:10815] Re: Roundcube

jeffrey Pellin - PX2 jeffrey at px2co.net
Sun Jun 17 11:33:41 -05 2012

Hi,

Add the alias in /etc/httpd/conf.d/roundcube.conf and
re-start apache. make sure you dont have an old squirrelmail file in
that folder.

Should work fine.

Regards

Jeffrey

---

 JEFFREY
PELLIN
 Director

 JEFFREY PELLIN CONSULTANCY LTD [1] WORK: 01692
558226
 MOBILE: 07768 451738
 EMAIL: jeffrey at pellin.co.uk [2]

 		See
who we know in common [3]

On 17.06.2012 10:23, Alan Seath wrote:

Hi,
> I am now running roundcube for clients looking to access their
email through a web browser. Some clients have been migrated from
squirrelmail and are used to using /webmail/ after their domain name.

Is there any way I can redirect those user that put /webmail/ to /mail/
?
> I have tried creating a folder called webmail with a php redirect
and .htaccess and they have not worked. I can only presume that the
server is looking for these directories before the vsite.
> Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.
> Alan

Links:
------
[1]